Why Terry is Gay Why Terry is Gay

gotta love kick-ass

good job. high-five.

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

Meh

I thought it was ok. Considering the style was much like the Professor Layton Cartoons, I didn't find it too funny. The animation wasn't all that great either. I have no idea how this got Daily Feature, but congrats anyway. Would have been funny to see a red colored egg and the male squirtle getting pissed.

Epically Huge Epically Huge

Amazing

I love you style of comedy and this was "it" times 10. Your voice and the timing is perfect. I loved everything. The part that made it hard to breath was when his head poped out from underneath the covers. Good Job all in all and please make more.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

haha yes!

haha you went there! i was waiting for it! High- Five!

Smokey the Monkey Smokey the Monkey

brillant...just brillant

this was an awesome throw back to the heyday of animation from the 90's. The style seemed quite literally taken from Monkeybone and it sort of reminded me of Tex Avery mixed with a dash of Mr. Magoo and any Hanna-Barbera cartoon...it must have taken quite a while to finish this but it was worth it. Good job and High-Five!

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Dude....

When he was laying there at the end dying...i was thinking to myself, " Ya know, that song at the end of Metal Gear Solid 4 would fit in perfectly for this." THEN BAM! it started playing. This was an awesome flash. HIGH-FIVE BROSKIE!

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5

awesome

this was ten times better than the 5th game. this movie gave this old school RE fan a good ol' smile. high five broskie.

Flash Ahh Flash Ahh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Australia Day Australia Day

Just Great

That was just great. Loved the dad.

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

holy cow, you weren't kidding...

there is A LOT of detail. What impressed me the most was when the boy was running back along the log and the huge snowball lands on it sending him flying. The snow that was on top of it comes off as well and as it is falling, becomes crumbled up by the log. I was just blown away after i had seen that. Good job.